Am I pass the age group for this outfit?

One of my greatest pet peeves is age-inappropriate dressing. With this outfit, I feel like I am on the verge of doing exactly that. Yes, right there in the right sidebar it says it: Fashion Bloggers Over 30.  Of course, I am proud to be in that league otherwise I would not have it there. However, do you think that distressed jeans and slubby sweaters are for girls in their 20’s (excluding celebrities as there are no limitations for them)? What are some of your age-inappropriate pet peeves?

Sweater – Free People from Bloomingdale’s
Jeans – Armani Exchange
Shoes – Kelly and Katie from DSW

13 Responses to Am I pass the age group for this outfit?

1. Andrea says:

ohh this is one of my favourite outfits from you 🙂 the jeans and sweater are really awesome!

i hope you had a wonderful christmas!

2. Fabiénne says:

love this! your very pretty! 🙂
    thanks for the wonderful comment!
    the chains are from a craft store 😛
    x
    thatgirlkip

3. Kate Lasater says:

If you can pull it off then wear it… and you are definitely pulling off this outfit. You look great!

4. Adele says:

Hey Teodora! Thanks for stopping by to see me 🙂 Love your jumper! Would love to have you as a follower & I'm happy to follow back. Merry christmas xoxo

5. deniz saatçioğlu says:

Of course not honey!! Age is just an illusion. I don't care about it. As I'm almost 40 should I wear suits all the time? NO! And beside you look much younger and you have a wonderful figure. You can wear whatever you want.

Thank yu so much for your lovely comments and support for my shoot. I'm not professional right now but I hope I will be soon :))) but thanks anyway, it's nice even to hear it :))

Kisses

6. Elizabeth says:

I don't think it's age inappropriate so much as body inappropriate. Age usually brings about a different body type than you had in your twenties but some people (like you) have the body to pull things off longer than anyone else can. I can't wear everything from my teens but because my body hasn't changed much I can still get away with some things, particularly for events.

7. Sara Soda says:

You look fantastic! That look is definitely not too young. I say as long as you can pull it off, rock it!

8. briannelee says:

Love your shoes!

9. Gail and Rhoda says:

Very cute! You don't even look 30! Too much cleavage is a pet peeve of mine for girls over 30. ~ Rhoda

10. Anonymous says:

Da ne vzemesch da kagesch aman ot tazi nahalniza neukiza i ne znam si oschte kakva si kikimora.Tja moge tolkova mnogo da se ligavi 4e njama kakvo pove4e da govorim po vaprosa.Vjarvaj v sebe si,zaschoto kakvoto i da napravisch vsi4ko e na nivo.Komentarite sa izlischni…

11. Dale says:

I think this is totally age appropriate and btw, you look very young. Mid twenties…:) I like how you say (excluding celebs lol) cause it's so true. But I think you dressed it up with heels and you're wearing a sweater, if it was just the tank under it would be innapropriate for anyone over the age of 19. 🙂 But I love how you styled it. You look very pretty and the braid is a nice touch.

xoDale

12. Amira says:

love the hair style and jeans))

13. Eclectico says:

that cute! I have always wanted to make a pair like that but I have not atreviso hahaha, the sweater is great and beautiful shoes too 😀