Pastel Love

Hello sweeties,

The more I learn about fashion the more I understand that it is very challenging to stay up to date with the latest styles. While I am still contemplating what other skimpy outfit I can wear to make it more bearable in the heat, the magazines are featuring booties, leather, coats and other fall fashions. Provided the temperatures outside, it is hard for me to focus on FUR so I will talk about other favorable trend of mine this summer – pastel colors.

I think that pastel colors pair best with other pastels so my outfit is pastel from head to toe. Pastel denim is a wonderful substitute for white denim so now I clad my pastel pink jeans in all outfits I used to pair with white. I would wear this ensemble to brighten my work day as my office environment allows it but it will be great for the “Magic Mike” movie night I have been planning with my girlfriends. Have you seen it yet?

xoxo, Teodora

Jeans – Target
Sweater – Ann Taylor
T-shirt – Guess
Shoes – Ann Taylor
Clutch – ASOS

Teodoras Lookbook Pastel Colors1

Teodoras Lookbook Pastel Colors 2

Teodoras Lookbook Pastel Colors 3

Teodoras Lookbook Pastel Colors 4

12 Responses to Pastel Love

1. Nadia Huda says:

That looks amazing. I am going to have to get a pair of pastel jeans as I wear white jeans and shorts basically all summer:) Can I be your first personal shopper client?

2. Princie says:

Beautiful pastel look! Great choice of colors! Love your entire look!
    Thanx for your sweet comment!

3. Ira says:

I love the jeans! The outfit is awesome:)

4. jade brown says:

I want your baby pink pants. I always stick to boring old denim but i seriously need to get some colored skinny’s!

jadepurplebrown.com

5. Tani says:

Hello beauty ! This is such a cute outfit, i love pastels on you ! Great match to your blond hair ! Have a fabby day sweetheart ! XX Tani

6. glossylala says:

Thank you for visiting my blog,I am following you on bloglovin,if you like my blog feel free to follow me as well:)
    Lovely look.

7. Sarah says:

Oregon, thankfully, is either cold or kinda cold, so I don’t have to worry quite so much about what I wear and whether the heat will kill me, haha. But when it actually is a little warm, I don’t know what to do!

8. Neche says:

Lovely outfit, you look fabulous, i cannot pull off pastel colors well, but you on the other hand looks fabulous.!

Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

9. Hi Teo, Forgive the absence, and put the link of your blog in my taskbar to not neglect my visits much: D. I love this combination of mint green and pastel pink actually reminds me of a French manicure I did with these colors http://eclectico-diverso.blogspot.ca/2012/04/my-manicure-today-easter-pastel-mi.html , also look great as your bracelets are now fashionable “arm candy”. 🙂

10. Andrea says:

ohh the colours are so sweet..you look wonderful!! 🙂

11. Tanja says:

d482
    Moite obi4ni schvetoe sa4etani v edno ot moeto obi4no saschestvo.

12. Mica says:

Lovely pastel outfit! I really like those pink jeans on you, and the scarf is a nice touch with this 🙂

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au