My Go-To Outfit

Every morning, I leave the house in anticipation to see my complete outfit in the mirror glass of my office’s building. As I don’t own a full length mirror, I always run the risk of leaving the house with mismatched shoes or socks. Luckily, this outfit was the perfect match and some may consider it too much of a match. The ensemble was inspired by Blair with Atlantic-Pacific and her perfectly-styled plaid-shirt and bright-jackets looks. I love the shirt for its tailored fit and opportunities for layering, and the jackets for its bright color and structured shape. I think they are a lovely match, DON’T YOU?

Color Blazer – Arden B.
Plaid shirt – J. Crew
Jeans – ZARA
Shoes – Michael Kors
Purse – Borgan

Teodoras Lookbook plaid shirt

Teodoras Lookbook plaid shirt 2

Teodoras Lookbook plaid shirt 4

Teodoras Lookbook Plaid Shirt1

8 Responses to My Go-To Outfit

1. Melissa H says:

Oh girl, I am loving this outfit!! The way the colors pop and the shoes! i just love it!

2. Ramona says:

You have wonderful inspiration, I love her style as well, but I think you have paired more gorgeous look than the inspiration itself. Love this look Teodora. Have to get some colorful blazer and plaid shirt is such a timeless piece to have.
    You have beautiful smile darling. Keep smiling!

xoxo Ra

3. Marissa says:

they are the perfect match!! loving the plaid shirt with the jacket. thanks for stopping by my blog 🙂 now following yours.

♥♥&heartsPinkPopMash

4. Rola says:

I love the color combo. The cobalt blue blazer makes the whole outfit pop. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier:)

5. Such a great look, love! You do a fabulous job without a full length mirror 🙂

Have a great weekend! xoxo

6. Tani says:

Sweetheart this outfit is very nice ! I love your blouse, matched so good with the blue blazer ! And i am jealous you can still wear sandals, here its boots time 🙂 Have a fabby weekend ! XX Tani

7. Mica says:

This is such a nice outfit Teodora! 🙂 I love the way it all works together – but definitely don’t think it looks too matchy at all!

I couldn’t live without a full length mirror – always have to check before I leave the house. I still often leave the house wishing I’d worn something else though, haha!

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

8. tanja says:

Tolkova svego tolkova la4ezarno,4e ne sam v sastojanie da si izkaga 4uvstvata.