Metal Cap-toe Shoes

Hello everyone,

This post is the reason why I should not take photos after work when I am exhausted, when it is dark and when all I want to do is cuddle in bed and watch TV. However, my excitement to share these lovely metal toe-cap shoes proved to be stronger. My obsession with cap toe shoes started earlier in the year but it seems that this trend has been in full force for a while as caps or reinforced toes  are present very frequently in both oxfords and boots.  What do I love most about them? Their versatility – the pointed-toe shape and the metal caps make these shoes both sophisticated and edgy, appropriate to pair with both cropped pants and distressed jeans.

xoxo, Teodora

Blazer – ZARA
Jeans – ZARA
Metal cap-toe booties – ZARA
Clutch – Nine West
Silk Shirt – Ann Taylor

Teodoras Lookbook Metal Cap Toe shoes

Teodoras Lookbook Metal Cap toe shoes 3

Teodoras Lookbook Metal Cap toe shoes 4

6 Responses to Metal Cap-toe Shoes

1. Ramona says:

Teodora you look fabulous. Great chic and yet edgy look.

xoxo Ra

2. Naina says:

Ha, winter is never an easy time to maintain a blog or take photos; at least you have cute shoes!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

3. Stephanie says:

Love those booties!!! They’re too cute and I love how you styled them!! You look great (even after a long day of work)!!

PS. I’d love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! 🙂

-Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

4. tanja says:

4udesni botu6ki,da se nosjat sas zdrave i schastie.Zara si e zara ,iaz ja obiknah.

5. Mica says:

Must have been a long day – you are not smiling as much as usual! Hope you felt better after relaxing 🙂

Your boots are lovely and so is your jacket 🙂

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

6. Tani says:

Ohh those shoes are wonderful – and so are you ! Your outfit is lovely and even this pics were taken in the evening and after work you look nice ! But well you’re brave – i couldn’t walk the whole day in high heels ! PAINFUL 🙂 XX