Bright Idea

Hello everyone,

Although I don’t yet own winter coats in staple colors like camel and black, I decided to be bold and brighten my holidays this year with a bright red winter coat. This eye catching piece is more versatile than one would expect and I would like to prove that to you. Over the next few months, you will see it paired with:

– Jeans for taking care of daily errands
– Little back dress or other formal piece for your holiday party
– A work appropriate attire to spice up those 8-5 hours

Of course, you may want to pull off some sexy coat flashing like Anne Hathaway in Love and Other Drugs. I will let you come up with your own pairing for sexy coat flashing:)

xoxo, Teodora

Teodoras Lookbook Red Coat
Teodoras Lookbook Red Coat 2
Teodoras Lookbook Red Coat 3

13 Responses to Bright Idea

1. Ramona says:

Red coat is such a chic and classic wardrobe staple. It will brighten up any Fall/Winter day and it will give such a chic touch to any style.
    You look fabulous Teodora.

xoxo Ra

2. Nadia says:

You know I am all for the bold bright colors. We need to get you a matching red lipstick! And I know just the color. You look amazing, not to mention even in a men’s shirt! Only you, my dearest fashionista could pull that off.

3. celiha says:

im following you in bloglovin but i alsmost dont use it… can’t i follow you by Google Friend Conect?? 🙂

4. celiha says:

Hii dear 🙂 thanks for visiting my blog and leave a comment. Nice outfit, love how that coat looks on you, pretty 🙂 im following you now!! 🙂 hope see u again in my blog..

nice monday!! xx

5. Corinne says:

A classic coat, boots and jeans is my favourite autumn/winter combo! You’re rocking it here 🙂

Life etc

6. MerelyMarie says:

Love your entire look!!! The red coat is a beauty!

“red coat flashing”??? I haven’t seen that movie. LOL

7. Melissa says:

I like that coat a lot! Red looks good on you.

<3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

8. Andrea says:

I LOVE the red coat, and have been trying to track down the perfect red or teal one for myself this winter. I think the pop of color is so fun!

9. Kate says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The problem with the boots is that I don’t feel giddy to wear them. But I get giddy any time I see someone wearing similar booties. Is that weird? It seems weird. I love that coat! It is fabulous!

Kate @ A Journey in Style

10. Andrea says:

the coat is awesome! and i really love the brown bag and boots!

11. tanja says:

4udesen 4erven schjat,tolkova giznen iprekrasno izglegda6 s nego.

12. Mica says:

Love that red coat on you – it’s beautiful! Looking forward to seeing all the other ways you wear it 🙂 I’m very unadventurous with my coats – don’t have any bright ones, although I did consider buying a yellow one earlier this year.

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au