Happy Friday Everyone!
To gradually transition into the more relaxed style of the weekend, I am wearing this nautical/Michael Kors inspired look to work today. The tone of the photo setting has more of an office vibe compared to MK’s sunlight drenched and nautical infused advertisements. However, I would do my best to recreate the mood of his ads into the office:
– I would incorporate stripes and “cognac” (the color, of course) into my office outfit. DONE
– I would play my fave 90’s reggae hits in the background (Yes, I am stuck with 90’s music)
– I would wear Jennifer Lopez Glow fragrance (I have had this for a while but it has a scent that reminds me of a suntanning lotion).
– Open the blinds up so the sunshine brightens up the office and change my screensaver to an image from Tahiti.
– I would have to borrow a hunk from the neighboring office
Work should get done somehow and I would beg my co-workers for forgiveness later for the excessive sunlight, perfume and noise 🙂
I hope you have a great weekend filled with laughter and sunshine.
Nautical Stripe Top – BEBE
Ribbin Skirt – TeodoraB.com
Purse – from Bulgaria